What is Skype?
Skype is a free piece of software which allows you to make free, private telephone and video calls to other Skype users via the Internet. It’s free to download the software and easy to make calls if you have a webcam installed on your computer, tablet PC or netbook.
Accessing counselling is not always easy, I offer Skype and Telephone Counselling for those clients that would find it difficult to have face to face counselling. Although many counsellors would consider as I do that face to face counselling is the preferred way of meeting with clients but it’s not always easy for clients to access the counselling venue. This can be for a number of reasons.
• The rising cost of traveling to the counsellor of your choice.
• It may be difficult to get a regular babysitter.
• You may live in a different country to the counsellor of your choice.
• You may feel more secure and safe within your own environment
• You may suffer from a condition that prevents you from leaving your home without the help and support of others.
• You may even feel too embarrassed to speak of something very personal face to face but you may feel able to do so using Skype or over the telephone.
The above are just a few reasons that may make it impossible for you to come to me, that’s where Skype becomes a valuable way of us connecting.